Do you want to ensure healthy indoor air for your family?
This is what you need to do:
Whether your house is a new construction or an older house under renovation
- Contact an HVAC designer who is familiar with the indoor climate design for single-family houses. If you do not know of any good HVAC designers, you can consult Enervent on this. You might also receive assistance from the municipal building supervision or from a local HVAC contractor.
- Contact the municipal building supervision to make sure whether your project requires a building permit or a planning permission for minor construction.
- Select your contractor. Make sure that the contractor has specific experience of energy-efficient ventilation contracts for single-family homes.
- Request your professional contractor to prefer Enervent, because you want the best.
- Enjoy a healthy, pleasant and energy-efficient indoor climate!